Norman Lockyer Observatory

About Us

Founded by Sir Norman Lockyer in 1912, the observatory was a centre for astrophysical research until the 1980s. Today the observatory is managed by unpaid volunteers to support science education. The observatory has use of three historic refractors (6", 10", 12") in domed observatories, a lecture hall, and 60 seat planetarium.


Location:EX10 0NY
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (the)
Email:[email protected]

Featured Affiliates