Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: AWB 'ONESKY' TELESCOPE - Additional Lenses

AWB 'ONESKY' TELESCOPE - Additional Lenses 1 year 4 months ago #60

• Jai S
Hi all, I purchased the AWB OneSky a couple of years ago when it first came out and have enjoyed it wherever I could. I am really hoping to buy a few more eyepiece lenses to increase the magnification and would love some suggestions. I already have the 25mm and the 10mm eyepieces that came with it. I understand the 10mm give me a magnification of 65x (with the 650mm focal length). Whats the max I can go to (for a reasonable amount of money) and what lense and where (Amazon hopefully?) can I buy additional lenses from (would appreciate specific recommendations, brands, sizes etc - amateur here, not even sure which eyepieces would fit this telescope)?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AWB 'ONESKY' TELESCOPE - Additional Lenses 1 year 4 months ago #61

• Andee Sherwood
Hi Jai,
Thank you for sharing in our new forum! It is always great to hear from someone who enjoys the OneSky as much as you do.
I'd like to suggest posting your questions in the"Cloudy Nights" forum. There is a OneSky thread that's been going on Cloudy Nights for almost two years. The link is www.cloudynights.com/topic/463109-onesky...ers-without-borders/. Please check that thread and you'll find lots of information. This is the best place to ask questions such as yours.
Keep looking up!
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Andee Sherwood. Reason: To add the proper link to the OneSky thread on CN.

AWB 'ONESKY' TELESCOPE - Additional Lenses 1 year 4 months ago #62

• Jai S
Thanks Andee... looking through the post, there is a lot of other info also, thanks for directing me to it. Just gotta find time to go through 76 pages now ;-)
Moderators: Mike Simmons, Liz Sanders, Jen Vasquez
Time to create page: 1.012 seconds